Ampwest Communications Strategic Partners enjoys the privilege of having a respected professional relationship with many of the ICT industry’s major Telco and ICT providers at national and international levels.
Our key strength to our customers is that Ampwest is being totally independent of our strategic partners bureaucratic decision making hierarchy.
This ensures that Ampwest has in place a range of “strategic” supplier and partnership arrangements that enable us to provide the correct technology solution for each client and to flexibly undertake any size job.
Strategic Partnering benefit
- Flexibility and scalability to address and suit “Customers” needs
- Customizable application requirements & software development workflow adaptability
- Full backed up infrastructure with dual and multiple sites redundancies
- Ongoing Support at minimum cost
- Multiple and larger capacity for very secure Data Storage and On-line Management
- One “Stop” shop with single point of administration and management control
Our strategic partners include:
- Principal Partner – Telstra Wholesale
- T4 Data Centre Partner – Rack Central , SOUL Wholesale
- Client Solution Partners – Cisco, Hewlett Packard, IBM, Microsoft, VMware, Juniper
- Interconnectivity Carriage Partners – Telstra Wholesale, Pipe Networks (Soul), Verizon Australia, Nextgen
- Applications Partner – Auscom Global, BizApp On-line, Microsoft, Unico, Oracle
- Systems Integration Consultants – KPMG, Auscom Global, ComLink